PACKAGING AND AUTOMATION CONSULTANTS
As packaging consultants, we believe our first responsibility is to service our clients needs. With a proven track record and an experienced staff, packaging problems are solved methodically, whether the answers lie in raw material selection, package design, operations, or automation.
Specialized expertise includes:
- Packaging Machinery and Operations Requirements
- Product/Packaging Requirements
- Clean Room Packaging
- Intelligent Systems -- Robotics, Vision, Bar Code Scanning
- Pharmaceutical GMP Requirements
- Problem solving investigation by experts in packages and packaging operations
- Engineering services to design packaging systems, large and small. Mechanical and electrical design packages, equipment specifications, scheduling, installing supervision and startup support is done by experienced professionals.
- Validation life cycle essentials are provided by people who truly understand packaging machines and proceses. Functional Requirements Specifications, Detail Design Control System Specifications, and Commissioning. Installation, Operational and Process Qualification Protocols can be provided. Execution of protocols is done by experienced engineers and technicians
PACKAGE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
Led by an award winning design staff that includes Packaging Engineers and Industrial Designers, Luciano Packaging Technologies is capable of taking your package or product from the conceptual stage through to production. Creating a package that is suitable for automation is a specialty. Expertise include material selection, mold development, shipper and pallet design, establishing performance based quality standards, and solving unique functional problems.
Whether a package is rigid or flexible, plastic or paper, form or fabricated, we can engineer it for optimum production performance, manufacturability, and material use
SPECIAL MACHINERY DESIGN AND MANUFATURING
Luciano Packaging Technologies is unique in the industry because of its ability to find innovative and cost effective solutions to the most difficult problems in packaging. Actual, customized, machines are developed, to order, using the latest technologies available in sensors, actuators, intelligent motions, and controls.
Advanced manufacturing methods are also used as required. Our philosophy of prototyping critical mechanisms to use as a basis for final machine design has proven successful in applications throughout the industry. Complete, "as built" documentation in AutoCad is standard practice.
Successful results are assured not only by our technology, but by our adherence to our ISO 9001 quality management system
Machines designed and built by the Luciano team include:
- Liquid Filling
- Aseptic Filling for Parenteral Products
- Assembly Machines
- Tablet Inspection and Handling
- Bag Loading
- Product and Package Handling/Collating
- Labeling and Die Cutting
- Device Inspection and Assembly
TURNKEY PACKAGING LINE INTERGRATION
Total packaging line responsibility makes Luciano Packaging Technologies such an important resource in the industry. From project planning through installation, training, startup, and documentation, we stand ready with full turnkey services.
We perform the following intergration services:
The comprehensive packaging equipment specifications developed by Luciano Packaging Technologies have become a standard in the industry. An orderly procurement program is conducted by experienced professionals to ensure that each piece of equipment is ideally suited for the application
An extensive equipment database and C.A.D. network guided by an experienced staff means that each project is performed efficiently and effectively. A total engineering documentation package is prepared in AutoCad and made available to the client
The resources required to effectively set up and debug most packaging operations are at our new, modern, facility located in Somerville, New Jersey. A reduced installation schedule, efficient off site operational development and a shortend start up efficiency curve make this an attractive opportunity for many of our clients
Installation and Start-Up
Total packaging line responsibility means that we provde the supervision and support necessary to ensure effective and efficient installations. The support does not stop there, however, not until the customer is satisfied with the level of training, documentation, and operating efficiency will Luciano Packaging Technologies consider a job to be completed
Validation Life Cycle
Documents (specifications, qualifications) are prepared by people who truly understand the machinery.
Protocol Execution is done by qualified engineers and technicians
As certified Robot and Vision Integrators, and with extensive experience in SCAADA in Plant Wide Automation Networks, we are able to offer the flexibility and intelligence requiredfor many applications
Other integration services offered include:
- Packaging Line Re-Location
- Reconfiguration and Consolidation of Packaging Operations
- Modification and Upgrading of Machinery
- Integration of Customer Provided Machines
- Adding Supervisory Controls to Existing Packaging Lines
- Adding Inspection Systems to Existing Machines